You're a financial operations professional with your sights set on something greater. You want to gain knowledge. Advance your career. Be respected within your department and among your peers. You want to become a leader. The Financial Operations Leadership Academy has been created for you.
Delivered in partnership with...
The rigorous nine-month curriculum of the Leadership Academy combines live and virtual sessions that cover every area of personal and operational development for financial operations professionals, including:
- Innovative leadership
- Dynamic case studies at Innovation Award winning companies
- Leading AP and AR practices
- Advanced automation
- Current tax and regulatory guidelines
- Comprehensive professional development
The inaugural class of The Leadership Academy begins in September 2013, with graduation at Fusion 2014, the following May.
Features and Benefits
This opportunity is ideal for middle management professionals who aspire to advance their careers. Participation in the Leadership Academy offers you many unique advantages including:
- Tours of Innovation Award-winning financial operations departments
- Fusion attendance
- Panel discussions with thought leaders in the profession
- Insights from top service providers
- Certification (CAPP)/Professional Development Certificates
- 100 hours of learning and networking
- 85 CPE credits (40 NASBA approved CPE)
- Leadership Academy diploma
Eligibility and Enrollment
The Leadership Academy is a way to develop leaders who will be advocates and ambassadors for the profession, and will serve to advance the financial operations field by promoting the highest standards and industry best practices. It is also an opportunity for companies to recognize up-and-coming professionals in their organizations and sponsor them in preparation for leadership opportunities.
Scholarship opportunities are available, click here to learn more.
Watch for 2014-2015 class appications to open in the coming months.
Sponsorships and Donations
The Institute of Financial Operations Foundation was created to allow for donations in support of the Leadership Academy and our global research efforts. All business and individual donations to this nonprofit organization are tax deductible (under Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3)).
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.