Click here for a printable version of this page.
- May 5-8, 2014 Dallas, Texas
- May 11-15, 2015 Orlando, Fla.
As the premier conference for financial operations professionals, Fusion allows you to reach a pool of prospects empowered to make real business decisions. Fusion 2013 will be the best yet, with more than 150 educational sessions across a dozen focused learning tracks, exceptional networking and social events, and a vibrant exhibit hall hosting more than 100 providers of financial operations products and services — the largest of its kind.
- 10 – foot by 10 – foot booth: $5,500
- 10 – foot by 20 – foot booth: $9,350
- 20 – foot by 20 – foot booth: $15,950
- Larger sizes: $3,520 for each additional 100 square feet
Exhibitors receive conference passes and recognition on FinancialOps.org, in the conference brochure, in the conference on-site guide, and on on-site signage. You also have the opportunity to rent the pre- and post - show registration list of attendee names, emails, and addresses.
Achieve maximum exposure by attaching your brand to the premier events, attractions, and offerings associated with the conference, including:
• Title sponsorship
• Sunday night opening reception
• Final evening event
• Educational tracks
• Exhibit hall receptions
• Exhibit hall tours
• Keynote speakers
• Networking lunches
All sponsorships include recognition on website, in conference brochure, in on-site guide, and on on-site signage.
• 1,500-plus professionals working in all areas of financial operations
• Access to senior-level decision-makers
• Exposure to representatives from different departments: business services, operations and IT
• New leads from numerous industries: banking, financial services, government, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, retail, telecommunications, and utilities
Check out our vendor references!
Contact us for the Fusion Exhibitor Prospectus and Sponsorship Opportunities.
The Canadian Financial Operations Symposium focuses on visionary concepts and proven best practices in critical financial operations disciplines: accounts payable, accounts receivable, payments, and purchasing.
For maximum impact, take advantage of our premium sponsorship opportunities, which offer optimum visibility and exclusive print and electronic co-marketing opportunities. A limited number of sponsorships are available, ensuring that sponsors create a strong, lasting impression with this audience.
8-foot by 10-foot booth: $3,000
In addition to exhibit space, all exhibitors receive one full conference pass and one exhibitor pass, and recognition on FinancialOps.org, in the conference guide, and on site signage. You will also have the opportunity to rent the pre- and post-show registration list of attendee names, emails, and addresses.
• 150 professionals working in all areas of financial operations
• Access to buyers and decision-makers at every level
• New leads from key industries: banking, financial services insurance, healthcare, telecommunications, government, retail, manufacturing, and wholesaling.
Contact Cindi Occhuizzo at Cindi.Occhuizzo@financialops.org or 407-367-2834 for the CDN°360 Exhibitor and Sponsorship Opportunities.