The Healthcare Payments Automation Summit (HPAS) is a unique event focusing on visionary concepts, proven best practices, and the latest automation strategies in healthcare payments and accounts payable.
HPAS 2012 brought together healthcare payers, providers and third-party processors, as well as leading financial institutions and technology solutions vendors, to share actionable ideas and automation techniques for driving costs and complexity out of payments and accounts payable processes. Since the event is delivered by The Institute of Financial Operations — the leading provider of educational, financial operations events and resources — attendees were assured that HPAS would provide unbiased information they need.
Through case study presentations by prominent providers and payers, interactive panel discussions, thought- provoking keynotes by industry leaders, peer-to-peer networking, and vendor product demonstrations, attendees gained deep insights into the latest technologies, processes, tools and regulatory mandates in healthcare payments and accounts payable. Agenda topics will included:
- The impact of health reform on payments and AP
- The latest automation trends for healthcare payments and AP
- Building a business case for using a bank lockbox
- Taking the sting out of payments at the point of care
- Real-time adjudication: Myth or reality
- The opportunities for card networks
- Remote deposit capture: Is it right for you?
- Sure-fire ways to run afoul of HIPAA
- The role of banks in healthcare
- Strategies for safeguarding healthcare information
- Best practices for supplier portals in healthcare
- How to leverage e-invoicing in healthcare
- Tax and regulatory issues: What's next?
- What to do about claims reimbursement
HPAS 2012 was an unparalleled event for healthcare payments and accounts payable professionals.