Why do you need to become a member?
Joining The Institute of Financial Operations is a great career enhancement. With our extensive resources at your fingertips, you have no place to go but up. You'll offer more value to your organization and grow as a professional.
But the first step in your professional growth is to explain the value of membership to whomever has decision authority of the budget. Luckily, this part is easy. We have drafted a sample message that you can customize and send to your boss right away. Hopefully, in no time at all, you'll be enjoying the benefits of membership with The Institute.
- Events and e-learning: Expand your knowledge and proficiency, while delivering improved results to your company.
- Certifications and credentialing: Earn these credentials and show the world (and your employer) that you're a force to be reckoned with in your field.
- Research and thought leadership: Incubate new strategic ideas and foster leading-edge thinking within your team and organization.
- News: Access timely, relevant, and up-to-date news and headlines right at your computer, right when you need them.
- Resource Center: Improve your efficiencies and work performance, while increasing your contributions to your company.
- Guidance: Turn to The Institute as your go-to source for news, best practices, and answers to process-related challenges.
- Networking: Expand your interactions with peers to solve problems, share ideas, and exchange best practices, while building and enhancing your professional network.
- Ask the Experts: Submit a question and our team of volunteer professionals will share their knowledge with you.
- Solution Providers: Improve your business operations and bottom line through our diverse solution and service provider listings.
- Leadership opportunities: Develop your visibility, experience, and connections by sharing your expertise and providing mentoring to less-experienced colleagues.
- Complimentary webinars: Participate in our ongoing complimentary webinars to earn your CPEs and expand your knowledge and expertise.
- Member pricing: Enjoy substantial member discounts off all of The Institute's already competitively priced services.
- Solution Providers: Receive valuable savings from select solution providers.