As a member of The Institute of Financial Operations, you and your company belong to the world's largest and most diversified financial operations association. We are the only organization that represents all major financial operations professions: accounts payable, accounts receivable, information management/data capture, and procure-to-pay.
Your annual membership empowers you with diverse tools, resources and opportunities to:
- Expand your professional knowledge;
- Network with peers and business leaders;
- Save on top-notch AP/AR products and services;
- Build your professional reputation; and
- Propel your career to new heights.
- Conferences and e-Learning: Expand your knowledge and proficiency, while delivering improved results to your company.
- Certifications and credentialing: Earn these credentials and show the world (and your employer) that you're a force to be reckoned with in your field.
- Research and thought leadership: Incubate new strategic ideas and foster leading-edge thinking within your team and organization.
- News: Access timely, relevant, and up-to-date industry news and headlines right at your computer, right when you need them. Plus, receive our award-winning magazine - Financial Operations Matters - delivered right to your mailbox.
- Resource Center: Improve your efficiencies and work performance, while increasing your contributions to your company.
- Guidance: Turn to The Institute as your go-to source for news, best practices, and answers to process-related challenges.
- Networking: Expand your interactions with peers to solve problems, share ideas, and exchange best practices, while building and enhancing your professional network.
- Ask the Expert: Submit a question and our team of volunteer professionals will share their knowledge with you.
- Partners: Improve your business operations and bottom line through our diverse vendor and service provider listings.
- Leadership opportunities: Develop your visibility, experience, and connections by sharing your expertise and providing mentoring to less-experienced colleagues.
- Free webinars: Participate in our ongoing free webinars to earn your CPEs and expand your knowledge and expertise.
- Member pricing: Enjoy substantial member discounts off all The Institute's already competitively priced services.
- Partners: Receive valuable savings from our partners and selected vendors.
Membership Guarantee: The Institute of Financial Operations is dedicated to providing exceptional service to our membership. If The Institute does not meet your expectations, we will make it right, extend your membership benefits at no cost to you for an additional year, or promptly refund your membership dues.