It always pays to help others succeed
You already know about all the valuable resources here at The Institute of Financial Operations. Why not give your friends and colleagues the same advantage? Refer them to become members, attend our conferences, become certified or to access our research studies and you'll both benefit.
- US $25 electronic gift card for each successful referral.*
- Click here to learn about Fusion 2013 Challenge and the opportunity to win a grand prize for all your referrals.
- There is no limit on the number of referrals you can make or the amount of gift cards you can earn.
- Just look for the "Friends and Colleagues Referral Program" seal, which will appear on all bonus-eligible offers!
Anyone – and everyone – you know in the financial industry can benefit from what we have to offer, whether they specialize in accounts payable, accounts receivable, automation, document management or procure-to-pay.
We make it easy to make a referral too. Use the form below to send your referral to us and we'll initiate the contact on your behalf. Or, click on the following link: referral message for a suggested email to forward to your friend or associate. Use the message as provided, or customize it with your own personal touch. Be sure to ask your friend or associate to include YOUR name in the "Referred By" field when completing their membership order so that you will receive your reward. Or ask them to send you a confirmation of their order, send the confirmation to us at email@example.com, and we will mail you your gift card(s). It's that simple! Start referring your colleagues today!
* To be considered a successful referral, the individual being referred must sign up for either a Premium Individual or Virtual Individual Membership and the referring individual must be an active member of The Institute. If you are unable to accept prizes due to your company policy, you may include the name of a charity organization and we will provide the donation to them on your behalf.
** Gift card rewards are processed quarterly.