This chapter consists of financial operations professionals that represent many organizations across the Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area. Our chapter looks to promote education and awareness of top industry trends and capitalize on networking to share best practices.
Our meetings are held four times per year on the third Thursday of the month in and around the Minneapolis area.
Upcoming Meeting Dates:
- Chris Wiedenmann – Commerce Bank
Topic: Cryptocurrencies & Blockchain Technology
Over the last few years, cryptocurrencies and block chain technology have been one of the most talked about topics across the financial services industry. During this conversation, we will discuss the basics of blockchain/distributed ledger solutions and areas that we are exploring which could potentially benefit.
- George Roscoe – Interplx
Topic: T&E Best Practices
Travel and Expense reimbursements continue to be a key area of focus for many organizations. George will provide us insight into best practices related to this process and answer any questions you may have.
- Park in the visitor parking area of the 8500 Tower ramp (entrances located on both W. 84th Street and also Normandale Lake Blvd). Walk through the lobby past the fountain to the first bank of elevators and proceed to the Lower Level. Follows signs to the conference rooms and enter the glass door to the conference center. Our conference room will be located on the right.
- Bring your questions or ideas for future topics and be entered into a drawing to win a Starbucks gift card!
- Please let us know if you will be able to make it by sending your RSVP to Carissa Wassing (Carissa.email@example.com) by Tuesday, June 19.
- If there are any questions or topics that you want to hear more about, please let us know. You can connect with Becky Devine (firstname.lastname@example.org), Ryan Evers (email@example.com) or Carissa Wassing (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Save the Date
Dates for our 2018 meetings include:
- September 20
- November 15