White papers are provided by a broad range of resources, including our members and service providers. These papers offer information and related details about technologies and processes associated with financial operations.
The white papers listed below are available to all our website visitors. You must have an account in our database to access these items. The "purchase amount" is $0.00. By downloading the white paper, you agree that your contact information may be provided to the company that provided the white paper to The Institute.
The white papers listed in the next section are exclusively available to members in The Institute as a benefit of membership. Member contact information is not shared with third parties for any of these items.
White papers available to all website visitors:
- Receivables Document Management (in collaboration with ReadSoft)
- Debunking the Myths of AP Automation in the Cloud (in collaboration with Esker)
- 5 Steps to the "Paperless Office" in Accounts Payable (in collaboration with Perceptive Software)
- Selling your Technology Project to Executives (in collaboration with Perceptive Software)
- From Invoice Capture to Archive (in collaboration with Hyland Software)
- Anatomy of AP Automation (by Anybill)
- A Comprehensive, Integrated Approach to Cash Flow Management in SAP Applications (by Dolphin)
- Operational and Strategic Benefits in Automating Accounts Payable (by Iron Mountain)
- What's the Difference Between Invoice Matching and Invoice Matching? (by Medius)