White papers are provided by a broad range of resources, including our members and service providers. These papers offer information and related details about technologies and processes associated with financial operations.
The white papers listed below are available to all our web site visitors. You must have an account in our database to access these items. The "purchase amount" is $0.00. By downloading the white paper, you agree that your contact information may be provided to the company that provided the white paper to The Institute.
The white papers listed in the next section are exclusively available to members in The Institute as a benefit of membership. Member contact information is not shared with third parties for any of these items.
White papers available to all web site visitors:
- Paying it Forward: Payments Trends in Accounts Payable (By Avidxchange)
- Operational and Strategic Benefits in Automating Accounts Payable (By Iron Mountain)
- Latin America Compliance Overview (by Invoiceware International)
- E-invoicing in Latin America: Profits & pitfalls of government mandates (by Invoiceware International)
- The Big Data Balancing Act - Too much yin and not enough yang? (by AIIM)
- Grow Revenue with Healthcare (by WAUSAU Financial Systemes)
- Reduce receivables processing by up to 35% (by WAUSAU Financial Systems)
- Outsourcing hybrid style - 2012 (by WAUSAU Financial Systems)
- Managing your receivables management within a shared services organization (by SAP)
- How to reduce risk, error and complexity in AP processes. (by Transparent)
- Efficient, intelligent invoice AP automation. (by Medius)
- Whats the difference between invoice matching and invoice matching? (by Medius)
- Outsourcing hybrid style - 2011 (by WAUSAU Financial Systems)
- Unveiling the unspoken benefits of AP in an organization (by AnyBill)
- ePayables Business Case Template (by Ardent)
- Mobile Technology for Advanced AP Automation (by Kofax)
- International Payments in New Normal (by Bottomline Technologies)