Local chapters are one of the most rewarding benefits of being a Member of The Institute. Share with other members what makes YOUR chapter so unique by nominating your chapter to be our next Featured Chapter!
With affiliated chapters throughout the United States and Canada, The Institute of Financial Operations provides outstanding opportunities for you to make an impact.
Our chapter leaders are dedicated volunteers committed to providing members and other stakeholders with activities designed to advance the financial operations profession. When you get involved with your local chapter, you'll be able to:
- DEVELOP your personal and professional networking skills with attendance at local events.
- ENHANCE your leadership experience and industry-wide influence as a chapter volunteer.
- IMPROVE your public speaking and group decision-making skills by participating in meetings.
- CHAMPION local efforts to increase chapter networking and membership growth opportunities.
- EXPAND your network by meeting and collaborating with other financial operations professionals.
- ESTABLISH new friendships and build lasting relationships with your local colleagues.
If there is no chapter in your area and you would be interested in starting one or are interested in speaking at a local chapter meeting, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or for assistance.